Follow these simple home remedies to naturally make your gray hair black and making them more healthy and shiny.
1. Take dry Amla and soak it in water , make a paste of this and mix eucalyptus oil in it and keep this solution safely in an iron utensil like wok or bowl overnight . In the morning mix curd , lemon juice and egg in this and apply from scalp to hair tip .
Repeat this weekly to see gray hair changing to black .
2. To stop gray hair from growing take lemon juice, Amla juice and Almond oil, mix all together and apply from root to tip.
3. Apply aloe vera gel into hair scalp , not only it stops hair fall it even stops graying of hair.
4. Drink Amla juice daily in the morning to stop hairfall and target almost every kind of hair problem.
5. For Gray hair mix Curd with Black pepper ( kali mirch ) and apply onto hair.
6. Apply fresh butter made from pure cow’s milk , gently massage this butter into the scalp of your hair to get immediate results.