It’s not the parlor you require to get the glow but here’s what you need for your skin a fruit splash quite literally !
1. Tangy Orange –Squeeze out 2 teaspoon of lemon and orange juice in 2 teaspoons of wheat flour , mix it well and apply over face and neck, then wash with cold water . This works best for removing dark spots, acne and wrinkles . Use twice in a week.
2. Sweet & Sour Grape – Squeeze out some juice from about a fistful of grapes in a bowl along with the leftover pulp , add olive oil, baking powder and full cream milk about 5 teaspoons in this and blend it in the mixer for 30 seconds . Apply this as a cleansing agent for your skin it will retain your skin moisture and glow.
3. Yummy Banana – Peel a banana and deep freeze it for some time, take out and mash the banana in a bowl and then apply over face and neck and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Before washing massage your face a bit with this pulp and wash with cold water. This will help remove tan, itchiness and redness of skin giving back glow and hydrating your skin.
4. Sweet Raspberry – Take half cup of raspberries in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of honey, oat flour and milk cream in this and blend it together to make a smoothie pack for your skin. Apply this and leave for 15 minutes ,then wash to get a sweet and soft skin that’s radiant . Raspberry helps best in removing wrinkles from your skin.
5. Pink Peach – Take a ripe peach and cut it and put it in a blender, add 3 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoon of curd in this and blend. Apply this as face pack and wash after 10 minutes with warm water to get flawless radiant skin that’s free from wrinkles, tan and blemishes.