There are many natural ingredients which have bleaching properties and their regular use can not only lighten spots, and also make skin look more radiant.
Image courtesy of marin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
1.Grate a potato after peeling its skin. Now add some rose water to it and beat it to make a paste. You can add some drops of lemon juice or honey if you have oily or dry skin . Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and wash .
2. Mash a ripe tomato and pass it through a sieve to strain out the seeds. Add some curd to it and mix well. Apply the pack on your face evenly and then leave it to dry. Then wash it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
3. Peel a cucumber and then grate it. Now squeeze it to take out its juice. Mix some aloevera gel in it and then apply this pack on your face.
4. Let the peel of orange dry and then grind it to make powder. Now add some rose water and honey to it and then apply it on your face. After it dries, wash with plain water.
5. Squeeze a lemon and apply its juice directly on the skin or even add other natural ingredients such as glycerin or honey or curd to make it slightly less acidic.
6. Mash some Black grapes and sun dry the pulp after taking out its juice squeezing it to maximum. then grind this to make it into a powder . Add Fresh milk cream to this and rub over your face massaging lightly . then wash to see the glowing skin.
Few of us are aware that the peels of many fruits and vegetables have many health and beauty benefits , To know more just continue reading …
1. The peels of Papaya fruit can be sun dried and used as the best face pack for getting glowing skin. It is also helpful to rub or just massage the papaya peel to remove the sun tan off skin.
Image courtesy of amenic181 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
2. The peels of Lauki / Ghiya ( bottle gourd) is simply the best detoxifying beauty agent for skin , just rub some over the face and see the miraculous effects.
3. The Orange peels are the best source of getting skin exfoliation , just rub them over or sun dry them and grind them to make a fine powder, your orange beauty fresh face scrub and pack is ready to use , you can even store it for later use. mix it with fresh milk cream or honey and wash to see the glowing skin.
4. The peels of lemon are best used to whiten your teeth and to remove the yellowness . just rub some lemon peels with some soda and wash the mouth to feel the amazing freshness of teeth and mouth.
5. Banana peels can be used as a body scrub , put some sugar on flesh side of banana peel and rub over your body to exfoliate gently and naturally.
6. Rub some grapefruit peels over your face to brighten your skin and make it look fresh .
Banana is one fruit which is available almost in all seasons, very healthy , cheap and moreover good in taste.
Banana has many qualities which includes many remedial and health benefits as discussed below :
1. Regular intake of banana helps in eliminating lack of sleep , acidity and even if you have problems like itching or burning sensation while urinating.
2. People who feel mentally disturbed lack serotonin hormone, banana helps in completing this lack of serotonin hormone and thereby improving mental health.
3. Banana helps in improving and increasing kids weight and health, if given with milk it adds more value.
4. Banana helps cure stomach ulcers and is the only fruit that can be given to the people who have stomach ulcers.
5. It even helps in curing mouth ulcers. Mix a banana in half cup cow’s milk and add cardamom powder to this. Lick this 2 to 3 times in a day. it will help cure mouth ulcers.
6. It even helps in curing itching , burns boils and skin problems pertaining to eczema disease. For this Use and Ripe banana mix it with lemon juice and apply on the effected area.
7. You can also apply Banana face pack to get that smooth , soft and glowing skin.