The one tree which can be used from its roots to shoots is Neem Tree or Azadirachta Indica .
The Neem is used in many Ayurveda remedies and also very popular in medical science to cure ailments .
2. Burns – Applying Neem oil over the burned area reduces the chances of boils from appearing over the burned skin, and even cures it soon.
3. Dysentery – Sun Dry Neem leaves, fruit, and flowers , and then make all into a powder form by grinding it .Now take 3 grams of powder day and night to stop dysentery.
4. Skin Problems – Use Bark of Neem ,Ficus religiosa tree bark ( peepal tree bark ) , Indian Tinospora ( Giloy) and Indian Madder ( Manjistha ), take 10-10 grams each of these and make a syrup by boiling them till water is 1/4th in the pan. Now take this syrup thrice a day and also apply neem oil on the affected area to get immediate relief from any kind of skin problems.
5. Constipation – Make syrup of Neem leaves and mix sugar in this, take a teaspoon of this syrup after meals to get rid of constipation.
6. Baldness – Apply Neem Oil regularly on scalp to regrow hair and even stop hair fall.
7. Prickly heat / Rashes – Apply Neem oil all over body and massage regularly , after few days the rashes will fall off .
8. Acne – Grind Neem seed in vinegar and apply on acne . After some days they will dry up and clear .
9. Loose Motion – Drink syrup made from neem bark , it will stop loose motions immediately .
10. Hemorrhoids – Have powder of Neem bark mixed with Gur ( Indian jaggery ) to get relief in hemorrhoids.