Coming up with my tried & tested regime & remedy for GERd😊👍🏻
Medicinal uses of Clove .
1. Dental Care: The essential oil in cloves has been in therapeutic use in dentistry as a local-anesthetic and antiseptic as it provides relief from toothache by fighting gum infections. You can temporarily get relief from the pain by dabbing a little clove oil on a cotton ball and placing it on the sore tooth or on your gums.
2. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: The essential oil also has been found to help prevent adult onset diabetes by stabilizing blood sugar levels.
3. Aids the Digestive Systems: Clove oil is used for its warming and stimulating effects to help relax and alleviate symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion and stomach aches.
4. Kills Intestinal Worms: Cloves are used (for their natural anti-parasitic action) to remove intestinal worms.
5. Diffuses Feeling of Nausea and Morning Sickness: Cloves and clove oil when taken together can provide relief from Nausea, morning sickness, vomiting and diarrhea.
6. Relieves Upper Respiratory Infections: Ayurveda suggests drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey that act as an expectorant making it easier to cough up phlegm to treat coughs, colds, sinusitis, flu and asthma.
7. Natural Pain Killers : Cloves are natural painkillers and their anti bacterial effect helps you get rid of that sore throat.
8. Impotency : Since ages, Clove has been considered in curing impotence, preventing premature ejaculation and relieving vaginal discharges.
9. Stress Buster: A flavored tea of cloves with basil, mint, cardamom and honey in water helps soothe the senses and relieves stress and muscle spasms in the body. Clove essential oils’ fragrance eliminates exhaustion and fatigue related thoughts and insomnia.
10. Heals Acne and Warts: Clove oil’s strong antimicrobial properties help treat skin problems like acne and warts.
11. Prevents Bad Breath: Chewing Cloves is considered a good practice after a meal to prevent bad breath.