Pimples have dominated our life since teenage unto adulthood. And since we keep trying everything in the market that is available, things get out of hand and more complicated with age.
Still Pimples are such a hormonal curse for life, they don’t easily go away, so people go to doctors, get medications and become more “hormonally imbalanced ” :-8 . Not to mention here, that school, college, work and social life gets affected, too and we develop stress , anxiety and feel lack of confidence in socializing.
Well Relax as there are really some very easy home remedies to get rid of this problem, which helps in clearing facial complexion and doing away with pimples.
A. Pimples –
1. Make a paste of Charoli ( Chiraunji ) seeds with rose water and apply over the face, this will help in getting rid of pimples.
2. Take 2 almonds, 2 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon powder of dried orange peels , make a paste of all this and apply over the face slowly slowly rubbing it over pimples.
3. If possible apply Neem leaves ( Indica ) paste over your face or Chew 2 or 4 neem leaves.
4. Keep your face clean washing it with only water, don’t regularly use face wash or soaps. Instead use milk or lemon juice to cleanse face, because they are chemicals that make your pores open and then these pores get filled with oil and dirt causing more pimples.
5. Massage your face with olive oil then wash with cold water.
6. Make powder of pomegranate peels mixed with rose water or lime juice and apply as a face-pack for soothing pimples.
7. Massage with Ice cubes on your face regularly after coming back home and Apply fresh aloe vera gel .
8. The powder of Manjeeshta roots ( Indian madder/ Rubia cordifolia) can be mixed with ghee and applied over pimples to get relief.
Skin Brightening –
1. Make powder of dry Orange peels , mix it with rose water and sandalwood powder (chandan ) aaply over face to get flawless glow.
2. Soak half teaspoon of Charoli ( chiraunji ) seeds in 2 tablespoon of milk, for 1 hour, then grind it into a fine paste with help of Sil batta or roller pin, then apply over face, keep it for fifteen minutes then wash, to get glowing skin.
3. Take 50 grams of Manjeeshtha ( Indian Madder or Rubia cordifolia ) , Haldi ( turmeric) and chiraunji (charoli ) seeds and grind them separately into a fine powder base. Now take 1 teaspoon of each now mix 1 teaspoon of calamine powder, half teaspoon honey, some drops of lemon juice, and rose water. Now make all into a paste and apply it on face, neck and arms. After some time wash it with warm water . Do this 2 times in a week to get fair complexion and glowing skin.