Ayurveda has a cure for almost every illness, disease or body mind dysfunction.
Today we talk about the not routinely discussed issues of men who suffer alone and slip inti depression due to their sexual discomforts.
Ayurveda has a remedy for everything but it not a magic wand, one has to be consistent and practice yoga and meditation along with such remedies if looking for a complete cure.
The following herbs may help with erectile dysfunction and impotency issues.
Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice works perfectly like Viagra, it is 100 percent natural so there is no chance of any kind of side effects. Being rich in antioxidants it helps to enhance blood flow through your genital area.
Ginseng: Korean red ginseng has long been used to stimulate male sexual function. Ginsenoside found in ginseng acts on the body the same way as Viagra. The herb has shown significant improvement in achieving and maintaining an erection.
Ashwagandha is an effective herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction and loss of libido. It can help restore sexual health, and was mentioned in the ancient “Kama Sutra” as an herb that heightened sexual experiences.
Drumsticks: According to a study, drumsticks have shown significant improvement in men’s sexual vigour.
Jeera: Loaded with zinc and potassium, jeera (cumin) improves your performance in bed by increasing blood flow to the reproductive organ.
Stress & depression is also one of the major causes of impotence and erectile dysfunction. For any such issues kindly visit this blog onaami to seek answers related to depression and suffering. You can ask questions too.😊
Our Mind (psyche )is very naughty, it plays with us, it wanders , it goes from here to there, from home to office, from office to places and keeps wandering , jumping here, there and everywhere. It is never still, it was never meant to be still,it was always like that, going around and coming around like a swing , it has its high’s and low’s .
It is never stable it is always in motion and so we are left in motion, moving with the flow of the mind, that carries our body with it, wherever it takes we go along, unknowing what it has to offer but we still go because after all its our mind that tells us and that controls us. we cannot do anything nor we can question what it wants or why it wants something, a thing even it sees that passes by like…
View original post 554 more words
Still Pimples are such a hormonal curse for life, they don’t easily go away, so people go to doctors, get medications and become more “hormonally imbalanced ” :-8 . Not to mention here, that school, college, work and social life gets affected, too and we develop stress , anxiety and feel lack of confidence in socializing.
Well Relax as there are really some very easy home remedies to get rid of this problem, which helps in clearing facial complexion and doing away with pimples.
A. Pimples –
1. Make a paste of Charoli ( Chiraunji ) seeds with rose water and apply over the face, this will help in getting rid of pimples.
2. Take 2 almonds, 2 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon powder of dried orange peels , make a paste of all this and apply over the face slowly slowly rubbing it over pimples.
3. If possible apply Neem leaves ( Indica ) paste over your face or Chew 2 or 4 neem leaves.
4. Keep your face clean washing it with only water, don’t regularly use face wash or soaps. Instead use milk or lemon juice to cleanse face, because they are chemicals that make your pores open and then these pores get filled with oil and dirt causing more pimples.
6. Make powder of pomegranate peels mixed with rose water or lime juice and apply as a face-pack for soothing pimples.
7. Massage with Ice cubes on your face regularly after coming back home and Apply fresh aloe vera gel .
8. The powder of Manjeeshta roots ( Indian madder/ Rubia cordifolia) can be mixed with ghee and applied over pimples to get relief.
Skin Brightening –
2. Soak half teaspoon of Charoli ( chiraunji ) seeds in 2 tablespoon of milk, for 1 hour, then grind it into a fine paste with help of Sil batta or roller pin, then apply over face, keep it for fifteen minutes then wash, to get glowing skin.
3. Take 50 grams of Manjeeshtha ( Indian Madder or Rubia cordifolia ) , Haldi ( turmeric) and chiraunji (charoli ) seeds and grind them separately into a fine powder base. Now take 1 teaspoon of each now mix 1 teaspoon of calamine powder, half teaspoon honey, some drops of lemon juice, and rose water. Now make all into a paste and apply it on face, neck and arms. After some time wash it with warm water . Do this 2 times in a week to get fair complexion and glowing skin.